[horde] Changing the Login background

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Mon Mar 24 07:20:10 PST 2003

Mensaje citado por Annelise Stighall <astighal at kennesaw.edu>:

| I have be trying to change the background for the Horde and Imp LOGIN pages
| only.
| I can change the backgrounds in the /horde/config/html.php but this changes
| ALL the backgrounds for all pages, which is not what I want. So I tried to
| add some code to the /imp/templates/login/login.inc but without any luck.
|
| Does anyone of you have a easy fix?

Easy?  Hmmmm.  Probably not but you could try the following.  I'm running head
so depending on your version, YMMV.  First you probably want to see if your
version has themes by checking the options -> Display options from the horde
menu bar and test them to see if one of them works for you.  If not you will
need to modify login.inc as you mentioned.  I have an old and very basic
howto that I started to write for head when the main menu was still at the
bottom of the screen.  The menu changed to the left before I finished.  You
probably won't need to take it as far as I did.  Just choose the modifications
to login.inc and html.php or a copy of a theme file that you need and it
will eventually work the way you want.  The howto is at
http://truckinthetruckee.com.  I still plan to update it one day soon:-)
but it will be with the new menu look and feel from current head.

Good luck,

ed