Fwd: Re: [horde] Horde and Firebird

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Mar 25 08:02:48 PST 2003

Keep threads on the list, please.

----- Forwarded message from consumi at istitutodeglinnocenti.it -----
    Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 17:04:26 +0100
    From: Francesco Consumi <consumi at istitutodeglinnocenti.it>
 Subject: Re: [horde] Horde and Firebird
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

Citazione Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:

> Quoting Francesco Consumi <consumi at istitutodeglinnocenti.it>:
>
> > if I set the field names uppercase in file lib/Prefs/sql.php, I get the
> > error " PREF_NAME not found " etc., if I left the fields lowercase, the
> > preferences are written into the database, but they aren't read, and no
> > error is raisen......
>
> PEAR DB has a portability mode that we set that should convert array keys;
> at least it takes care of it with Oracle. You didn't say anything about what
> actual DB driver you're using, though, or what version of PHP/PEAR you have.

I'm sorry, I did'nt specified my configuration:
Redhat 7.3, apache 1.3, updated with PHP 4.2.3 and the last PEAR version ("pear
upgrade-all" executed this morning.....)
what's the pear's "portability mode" ? how can I enable it ?
Many thanks for the support.

ah, I see that the italian translation of horde lacks some periods and words.
If I can help you.........

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of