[horde] Fwd: Regarding Horde

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Mar 26 07:14:23 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from kmehta at viewgroup.com -----
    Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:09:50 +0530
    From: Kalpesh Mehta <kmehta at viewgroup.com>
 Subject: Regarding Horde
      To: chuck at horde.org

Dear Sir,

I had installed horde 2.2 on my Redhat linux 8.0. I done all the
setting, also create horde database on mysql. When I type
<http://localhost/horde> http://localhost/horde it take me to login
page. I am entering "horde" as a user name and password, but it take me
the same page (login page) again, I am not able to know where I am
wrong. I use test.php for compatibility, it give me all yes expect MCAL
& MCRYPT.

Please tell me where I am wrong or required any modification.

Thanks,
Kalpesh

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of