[horde] Fwd: Using perms

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Mar 26 07:19:35 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from develop at ew-net.de -----
    Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:58:44 +0100
    From: "E. Warkentin" <develop at ew-net.de>
 Subject: Using perms
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

Hello Chuck,

I'm having some problems posting to the gmane.comp.horde.user group, so I'm
writing to you...

Maybe you can tell me whom to contact in this case?

Additionally I'm asking you directly: :-)

I have to write a module presenting a list of downloads to the user, but
this list should be individually created for the user based on his group
memberships.

Can you provide me some more documentation on how to realize this? The docs
I found are quite lousy...

Thanks in advance,
Eduard Warkentin

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of