[horde] HTML_Select

Stuart Bull horde at stuartbull.co.uk
Wed Mar 26 09:57:45 PST 2003

Hi

I have been looking at Horde and decided to start with the framework and
Kronolith. After a reasonably straightforward install, I cannot get past
these errors when trying at add a calendar event:

 Warning: html(HTML/Select.php) [function.html]: failed to create stream: No
such file or directory in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/Event.php on line 452

Warning: html() [function.html]: Failed opening 'HTML/Select.php' for
inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/Event.php on line 452

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: html_select in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/Event.php on line 453

I am assuming that these are because:

PEAR
PEAR - Yes
Recent PEAR - Yes
Mail - Yes
Mail_Mime - Yes
Log - Yes
DB - Yes
Net_Socket - Yes
Date - Yes
HTML_Common/HTML_Select - No
Horde requires the HTML_Common and HTML_Select classes only for Kronolith
1.0 to display forms correctly.

I don't have HTML_Select installed. However, I do have the PEAR package
HTML_Select_Common (1.1) installed. Try as I might though, I can't seem to
locate any HTML_Select in the PEAR package library.

Has anyone any ideas where I go from here?

Thanks

Stuart