[horde] pear and DB.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Mar 27 06:56:42 PST 2003

This is *completely* offtopic. Please take this to a MySQL/general SQL
resource. You are also misunderstanding how PEAR::DB works; this has
nothing to do with "what statements it supports".

Quoting Udo Schubert <news4dadirtyluk at gmx.de>:

> and i really need to have those statements!
> -> INSERT INTO hordedb.table SELECT column1,column2 FROM table;

http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/ANSI_diff_Sub-selects.html

Note that this is only supported in MySQL since 4.1.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of