[horde] Deleting Mail Off The Server

John Szkudlapski johns at bsfc.ac.uk
Fri Mar 28 02:54:05 PST 2003

Hi All

Some of our users are currently being migrated to Outlook 2002, however,
when we configure outlook , it pulls in all the mail from the user
acocunt (INCLUDING ONES THEY HAVE ALREADY DELETED).

Is there an option in Horde/IMP to tell the program to delete messages
from the mail server once they are deliverd to horde?, example, one user
had over 4000 messages delivered to their outlook mailbox, there were
only about 20 e-mail that she had not seen, the rest were deleted ones,
dating back to feb2002, when the server was first activated.

Regards

------------------------------------
John Paul Szkudlapski (Web Manager)
Computer Services - BSFC
t: +44 151 651 3720
f: +44 151 653 4419
m: +44 780 154 2033
w: http://hermes.bsfc.ac.uk

Birkenhead Sixth Form College

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only;
If it has come to you in error please notify compserv at bsfc.ac.uk

The contents of this e-mail are the personal views of the sender,
which may not necessarily reflect those of the college.

This message has been scanned for viruses.
The college cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses
which may have come from external sources.