[horde] What version of "Horde" do I need...?

Brent J. Nordquist bjn at horde.org
Fri Mar 28 03:18:56 PST 2003

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Ryan Salazar <Ryan at OTownHosting.com> wrote:

> Please excuse me if this email makes me look a little stupid! I've never
> heard of Horde, but recently opened a webhosting company. Today a friend
> told me that Horde is a great webmail application for hosting companies.
> I looked on horde.org but was very confused....nothing seemed to just
> stick out and say it was a webmail app.

Horde is the framework; IMP is the webmail app.

> I'd love for someone to help direct me to the correct place. Also, is
> there a demo for it?

You can try the one at hub.org (http://webmail.demo.hub.org/); hopefully
the regular demo site will be back next week.

> how much is the software, or is it open source.

It's open source.  Are you sure you really read what's on our web site?
The links on the left explain all this.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn at horde.org> N0BJN
Other contact information: http://www.nordist.net/contact.html