[horde] migration from cvs 3.0 to 2.2.1 problem

Przemyslaw "Primo" Witek primo at npl.pl
Fri Mar 28 15:53:08 PST 2003

Hi.
I decided to change my cvs version of horde
to 2.2.1 stable and I have a little problem with
preference system settings.
I'm using mysql 3.23.56 to hold this settings.
With cvs everything worked fine but now
with 2.2.1 instead of getting login page I get an error:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/config/horde.php on line 161
I dropped old horde database and created new one
with script available in /horde/scripts/db but it doesn't help.
horde.php is configured properly (database name, user and pass)
test.php shows:
Horde Versions
Horde: 2.2.1
PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.3.1
PHP Major Version: 4.3
PHP Minor Version: 1
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP Module Capabilities
DOM XML Support: Yes
Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes