[horde] Re: Horde Login (HEAD)

Phil Petersen philpetersen at philpetersen.com
Sun Mar 30 05:22:38 PST 2003

After more poking, prodding, and massaging, I finally got the HEAD working
with all of the apps. I did this by commenting out the lines in login.php
that creates a new session down around line 75:

    /* Destroy any existing session on login and make sure to use a
     * new session ID, to avoid session fixation issues. */
//    Horde::getCleanSession();
    if ($auth->authenticate(Horde::getPost('horde_user'),
                            array('password' =>
Horde::getPost('horde_pass')))) {

Phil Petersen
--
You know it's a crazy world when the best rapper is white, the best
golfer is black, the Swiss have the Americas Cup, the French think we're

ORIGINAL MSG:

----- End forwarded message -----