[horde] Login errors after adding pfdlib tot php...

Dirk Bonenkamp - Bean IT dirk at bean-it.nl
Mon Mar 31 06:10:56 PST 2003

Hi All,

My horde / imp suddenly stopped working after recompiling php-4.2.3 with
pdflib. Nothing else was changed. I upgraded to php-4.3.1, didn't help. The
problem is that I can't login any more, horde says my login info is
incorrect. If I take a look in the logfile of the pop-server, I get this
message:

Mar 31 16:01:47 joshua ipop3d[7900]: pop3 service init from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Mar 31 16:01:47 joshua ipop3d[7900]: Command stream end of file while
reading line user=??? host=UNKNOWN

Horde doesn't pass the username & stuff like that to the mailserver any
more.... Anybody any ideas on how this is caused and how I can fix this?

TIA,

Dirk