[horde] Horde SQL Authentication with Postnuke....?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Mar 31 10:30:02 PST 2003

Quoting Hugo Proost <hugo.proost at bigfoot.com>:

> Now I was wondering if it would be possible to let Horde authentication
> look at the Postnuke MySQL database. I want to prevent users that have
> already been authenticated by Postnuke from having to fill in there
> username and password again if the want to enter Horde.

For that, you should write a transparent Auth driver (look at Auth_http or
Auth_ip for an example) that checks postnuke's session cookies/auth
tokens/whatever it uses.

For using the database, look at Auth_customsql for a way of using any kind
of user table.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of