[horde] Help Needed :-/

Derek J. Balling dredd at megacity.org
Tue Apr 1 08:21:18 PST 2003

On Tuesday, April 1, 2003, at 09:51 AM, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting "Derek J. Balling" <dredd at megacity.org>:
>
>> Any ideas as to either (a) what has changed that I need to fix, or (b)
>> what I failed to update?
>
> b). Horde

Weird.

I *had* updated it.

I bet I know what happened. Most of the time, when I do my cvs updates,
I usually do

cvs update 2>&1 | less

so that I can easily go back and make sure I get all the files with
conflicts (config files, etc.).

I bet I quit less before the cvs update was done. That's the only thing
I can think of, because you're right, there was a metric boatload of
horde that wasn't yet updated (but I know SOME of it had updated
because I had to go through and fix all the changes in
registry.php.dist)

Thanks!