[horde] Virtual mail administration module

Roger Håkansson hson at ludd.luth.se
Tue Apr 1 08:59:00 PST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chuck Hagenbuch" <chuck at horde.org>
To: <horde at lists.horde.org>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 20:53
Subject: Re: [horde] Virtual mail administration module

> Quoting Roger Håkansson <hson at ludd.luth.se>:
>
> > Have anyone already started on something similar to XAMS for the Horde
> > framework?
>
> I don't know of one, but I know people have tried to get such a Horde
> project going several times - if you contributed your app, I'm sure we'd
> get a developer/user base for it pretty quickly.

I have to clean up the code a bit first and we need a name for the module.
Right now it's called mailadmin, but it has to change since I plan to
include the ability to generate :
- zone-files for DNS
- nat.conf (for OpenBSD pf to start with)
- pf.conf (for OpenBSD pf to start with)

--
Roger Håkansson