[horde] PEAR: HTML_Common

Richard Buggy Richard.Buggy at uts.edu.au
Thu Apr 3 17:25:15 PST 2003

I did some searching on this a while ago. What I found indicated that HTML_Select has been renamed HTML_Select_Common but installing this won't solve your problem. The version of Kronolith in the CVS doesn't require HTML_Select anymore. If anyone has a copy of HTML_Select they can send me I'd appreciate it.

    Rich