[horde] failing to log in to horde cvs HEAD using imap

Bill Dossett bd at emtex.com
Sat Apr 5 01:10:51 PST 2003

hmmm, however there are 706 subscribers to this list
and apparently they all have better answers and more
time than he does, so not sure you should be putting
his name in an email.. certainly wasn't very happy about
it when I did so anyway ;-)

btw anyone know why my log file is empty when I've
got logging turned on in config.php?  It created the file
but it is empty.

Cheers
Bill Dossett