[horde] failing to log in to horde cvs HEAD using imap]

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sat Apr 5 21:54:47 PST 2003

Quoting Bill Dossett <bd at emtex.com>:

> btw anyone know why my log file is empty when I've
> got logging turned on in config.php?  It created the file
> but it is empty.

Could be lots of stuff, including that no loggable event has happened yet.
But without knowing even your logging setup, nor your Horde version, or
what kind of problems you are having, it is hard to say.

I'm sure you put some of this info in other posts, but if you want to ask
a new question, or re-ask an old question, you really need to repeat it
as not everyone will keep the old messages or take the time to look them
up in the archives.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics