AW: [horde] failing to log in to horde cvs HEAD using imap]

Udo Schubert news4dadirtyluk at gmx.de
Mon Apr 7 04:45:42 PDT 2003

>I think this is to do with the new conf.xml file. I had to amend
>horde/imp/index.php to check for conf.xml instead of the conf.php.

uhm,i'm not quite shure,if that is the way it is supposed to be!

i think you'll have to login to horde only (for the first time) as
an admin user and then configure imp.

then you get a conf.php for the installed imp version (and for all other
modules,that you have installed and that have a conf.xml you'll have to
do so,too)

>Even though I changed this, I still can't login so there is still some work
>do to integrate the new conf.xml file with the application.

see above: the conf.xml don't needs to be 'integrated'!
you'll have to configure your apps and use the resulting conf.php files

then you can turn on the imp login to avoid the double login!

best regards

	udo