[horde] failing to log in to horde cvs HEAD using imap]

Derek Colley derek at netsimple.net
Mon Apr 7 04:25:57 PDT 2003

I got horde and imp from CVS last night and I am getting similar problems...

Notice: Undefined index: alternate_login in /var/www/html/sync/imp/login.php
on line 93

Notice: Undefined variable: guestapps
in /var/www/html/sync/templates/login/login.inc on line 68

Notice: Undefined variable: problem
in /var/www/html/sync/templates/login/login.inc on line 68

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object
in /var/www/html/sync/templates/login/login.inc on line 85

I think this is to do with the new conf.xml file. I had to amend
horde/imp/index.php to check for conf.xml instead of the conf.php.

Even though I changed this, I still can't login so there is still some work to
do to integrate the new conf.xml file with the application.

For now, I only want to play with xmlrpc so I'm gonna downgrade imp and have
another go.

--
Rgds,
Derek