[horde] ouch. i accidently cross-posted this to the wrong group

Ryan McDonald ryan at rlmnet.net
Tue Apr 8 13:44:37 PDT 2003

Ouch.  i accidently cross-posted this to the wrong group (hermes).
Heres what I was saying.....

Ed (and everyone else),

Thanks for responding but I think you misunderstood what I was saying.
I can successfully set up admins in horde/config/conf.php like so...

$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('johndoe');

But my problem is that when I tell horde to let imp do the auth, like
below,  johndoe is no longer an admin.

$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'application';
$conf['auth']['params']['app'] = 'imp';
$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('johndoe');

I promise I've read the documentation but I still can't figure out what
I'm doing wrong as far as having imp-authed admins goes.

-Ryan