[horde] Which version and how to update?

Garey Mills gmills at library.berkeley.edu
Tue Apr 8 13:54:14 PDT 2003

Hi -

	I have horde 2.0, imp 3.2.1 and turba 1.0 installed. I would like
to upgrade to the latest horde and turba, but I've had some bad
experiences. I untarred imp as root in the horde directory and ended up
having to change the permissions on all the files (I should have changed
the owner, but I didn't realize what was happening until way late).

	In any case, I can't seem to find concise instructions on
upgrading anywhere. Would someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks for any help;

Garey Mills
Library Systems Office
UC Berkeley