[horde] ouch. i accidently cross-posted this to the wrong group

Charles E. Robinson III crobins at proexam.org
Tue Apr 8 14:10:46 PDT 2003

ASAIK Making IMP your auth would have no effect on who is a horde admin.
IMP is only the application, your application (IMP) should be setup to use
your mail server to actually auth the login.

The only thing I can think of is if you are using realms?
you may need to add the domain, but I'm not sure. Your auth admins line
should be the same as the username for your auth server. For instance
johndoe or johndoe at domain.com.

If your auth server doesn't need the domain to validate then I would assume
that johndoe should be fine as an admin.

Provide more details.

C.Robinson