[horde] Horde appears to crash

Ian P. Christian pookey at pookey.co.uk
Wed Apr 9 12:07:14 PDT 2003

Hey all,
I'm currently using horde2 with imp on my server.  I have just decided to
update to the latest versions, so I've updated pear, and downloaded the
latest .tar.gz files form the FTP site.

Following the install guide, I have installed horde, and renamed all the
config files.  I have changed the horde config to authenticate agaist imp.
Imp is installed and I've renamed all the ocnfig files, and set my server up
in server.php.

When I try to login to horde however, it just seems to hang/crash on
redirect.php.  Redirect.php will then use 99% of my CPU, and will just sit
there.  I can't work out where i'm going wrong, and I was hoping that someone
mihgt be able to help?

going to server/horde/test.php reports no problems atall.  My previous version
of horde and imp are working wihtout a problem.  I'm using PHP in CGI mode
with suexec.  I have not configured horde to use a mysql backend in the new
installation.  I'm using apache 1.3, and php 4.1.2 (the debian php4-cgi
package).

Hope someone can be of some help,
Kind Regards,

--