[horde] Upgrade Problems

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Thu Apr 10 09:52:24 PDT 2003

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Hobbs, Richard wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm upgrading from:
>
>   Horde     2.2 -> 2.2.1
>   IMP       3.2 -> 3.2.1
>   Kronolith 1.0 -> 1.0
>   Mnemo     1.0 -> 1.1
>   Turba     1.0 -> 1.2
>
> As my version changes with some modules are quite significant, i'm a little
> worried about necessary database changes that will either make my new
> installation not work, or will mean losing data to fix it!

I don't know about Mnemo, but for the others only Turba had a database
change.  I think they included a migration script for MySQL in the scripts
directory of Turba.  No data needs to modified, but there are extra
columns in the table.  The migration script does an alter table to add the
extra columns.

	Andy