[horde] Problems with IMP

Bill Atkins metam at batkins.com
Thu Apr 10 17:43:34 PDT 2003

I recently installed Horde and IMP from CVS.  I configured my servers.php file
in IMP, and I can log into IMP.  However, once in IMP, none of my messages
appear.  It shows the correct message count (15 out of 15 messages) and the
open folder list contains all of my folders and these also show the correct
count, but there's nothing beneath the Date, From, Subject, etc. headers.  At
the top of the page there's an error message which reads Notice: "Undefined
index: show_preview in /home/batkins1/public_html/horde/imp/mailbox.php on line
278"

Should I reinstall from CVS or have I misconfigured something?

Also, is there any way to have Horde automatically log into IMP?  I did it when
I ran the stable version (as opposed to the CVS) by adding two lines to
registry.php.  This doesn't seem to work with the version I have now.  How can
I do it?  Also, when will the current CVS version be released as stable?

Also, Gollem keeps complaining that it needs conf.php.  However, this file
isn't in the CVS repositories or in the snapshots.  What do I do?

Thanks in advance,
Bill Atkins