[horde] Webmail

VINCENTE MALTO vincem325 at msn.com
Fri Apr 11 14:51:24 PDT 2003

Hello,

I made a link of the email in the front page of my website but everytime I
enter my username and password it wont go straight to the email but rather
another screen pop-ups which I have to enter again the username and password
but then again another screen pop-ups for which I have enter again the
username and password then the email opens. In short I have to enter my
username and password three times before I reach my email screen. Is there a
shortest way to do this or any solution to this problem? Please help.

Vince