[horde] Webmail

Kate Harris kat at totkat.org
Fri Apr 11 15:00:59 PDT 2003

Quoting VINCENTE MALTO <vincem325 at msn.com>:
> I made a link of the email in the front page of my website but everytime I
> enter my username and password it wont go straight to the email but rather
> another screen pop-ups which I have to enter again the username and password
>
> but then again another screen pop-ups for which I have enter again the
> username and password then the email opens...

In registry.php make sure you have these lines uncommented:-

$this->registry['auth']['login'] = 'imp';
$this->registry['auth']['logout'] = 'imp';

This makes horde use imp for authentication and you only need to
log in once.

Kate Harris
http://www.totkat.org/
This mail was sent through IMP: http://horde.org/imp/