[horde] Problem with horde2 after upgrade today...

David J. Weller-Fahy lists at weller-fahy.com
Mon Apr 14 21:29:48 PDT 2003

Using debian testing on an x86 platform.  Currently using Horde 2.2.1-3,
and IMP 3.2.1-1 (the -N from the debian package).  My horde2
installation was working fine until about 1 hour ago when I upgraded
using dselect.  The error I'm getting is:

#v+
Warning: Undefined index: status in /usr/share/horde2/menu.php on line 34
#v-

This is located where the menu should be at the bottom of the initial
page.  If I attempt to login apache-ssl takes 99% of my processing power
until I tell apache-ssl to restart (I've waited up to 5 minutes).

I've checked the CVS records for menu.php to see if it changed in
between 2.2.1-3 and 2.2.1-2, but as far as I can tell there was no
change.  I attempted a grep through the horde2 tree looking for the
pattern "\$params.\'st" (excluding double quotes), and found only two
instances: One in menu.php (obviously), and another in lib/Registry.php.
My next guess was to try to find $param['status'] mentioned anywhere in
the horde tree, no luck.

So, I'm at a stopping point, having reached the limits of what I know
about horde2.  Has anyone else seen this issue?  Does anyone have any
suggestions for what to try next?

Regards,

--
David J. Weller-Fahy        | 'These are the questions that kept me out
largely at innocent dot com |  of the really *good* schools.'