[horde] Problem with horde2 after upgrade today...

Ian P. Christian pookey at pookey.co.uk
Tue Apr 15 03:01:09 PDT 2003

Quoting "David J. Weller-Fahy" <lists at weller-fahy.com>:

> This is located where the menu should be at the bottom of the initial
> page.  If I attempt to login apache-ssl takes 99% of my processing power
> until I tell apache-ssl to restart (I've waited up to 5 minutes).

Strangly, I had this problem with debian linux too when running the non cvs
version of horde.

To get around the problem:

    I've created a php4.2 debain package, and installed it
    I've installed the latest PEAR, and all required modules.
    I've downloaded the latest CVS of Horde, and lal required modules.
    I've even documented it in greater detail

As for a fix... I don't know.  I found this problem with 2 of my comptuers,
however installing it on a different 2... it worked fine.  Most odd.   I tried
it in CGI and apache module mode, I tried analysing the source, to see if I
could find out why, I tried everything I could thing of, but failed to fix it.
Upgrading PEAR/PHP/Horde worked fine however.

HTH,

--
Ian P. Christian :: pookey at pookey.co.uk :: http://pookey.co.uk
Pengus Hosting Solutions