[horde] Problem with horde2 after upgrade today...

David J. Weller-Fahy lists at weller-fahy.com
Thu Apr 17 00:24:38 PDT 2003

* David J. Weller-Fahy <lists at weller-fahy.com> [2003-04-15 22:06]:
> * Ian P. Christian <pookey at pookey.co.uk> [2003-04-15 02:30]:
> > Quoting Kjer Andresen <Kjer-Andresen at web.de>:
> > > About solving the Problem where to get  proper .deb packages i
> > > found this nice page: http://debian.moolfreet.com/ So you don't
> > > have to make them by yourself :-)
> >
> > apt-get source -b -t sid php4 php4-mcrypt is no real hassle though
> > ;) Hope this sorts the problem for you.
>
> Ran out of time today, but I'll try those options and let you know,
> tomorrow.  Thanks for the tips!

Well, I've had no luck using any of the methods mentioned, and (due to
RL taking more and more time) will have to put this on the back burner.
I'll get back to it, but probably not soon.

Guess I'll be using mutt for my distance mail for now. ;]

Thanks for the tips and suggestions.

Regards,
--
David J. Weller-Fahy        | 'These are the questions that kept me out
largely at innocent dot com |  of the really *good* schools.'