[horde] using themes

Kevin Porterfield musiquefactory at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 10:39:27 PDT 2003

My apologies, i realize a message was just posted
about this, but I am missing the fundamentals of how
to use a theme.

I have no horde/themes directory in my installation,
and there is no reference to themes anywhere in the
docs. I believe I read that it is setup in the
horde/config/prefs.php file. But that is all I know.

I'd like to install the Mozilla theme in my fresh
Horde 2.2.1, IMP 3.2.1, Kronolith 1.0 setup. Where do
I find the themes? What settings do I need to install
a theme?

Again, sorry I have to ask this, but I just cannot
find any info anywhere else about it.

Thanks,
kp