[horde] The meaning of Horde

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Thu Apr 17 12:36:50 PDT 2003

Klutz is named after Super Klutz, a cartoon character of my brother's
creation (when in Junior High I believe).  He is also the icon (and
as an extra honor for the Horde project, that icon is the ONLY color
version of Super Klutz made).  For more information, see
http://superklutz.riboflavin.net/

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening