[horde] Missing icons in Menu

Ian P. Christian pookey at pookey.co.uk
Sun Apr 20 06:10:04 PDT 2003

Quoting "E. Warkentin" <horde at ew-net.de>:

> Hello!
>
> I'm getting desperate here... when logged in to horde successfully, the menu
> on the left side is generated, but some icons (evry time the same one's...)
> are missing.
>
> Thought that the are really missing in the file system, so I downloaded the
> latest CVS sorce from today. But the icons are still missing.
>
> Anyone got a clue on this?

Could you look at the HTML of the menu and tell us exactly what ones are missing
please?

They arn't of applications taht you don't have installed are they?  If so,
simply edit horde/config/registry.php and set them to 'inactive'

Happy Easter,

--
Ian P. Christian :: pookey at pookey.co.uk :: http://pookey.co.uk
Pengus Hosting Solutions