[horde] Re: Missing icons in Menu

E. Warkentin horde at ew-net.de
Sun Apr 20 06:34:14 PDT 2003

> Could you look at the HTML of the menu and tell us exactly what ones are
missing
> please?

I got the whole CVS tree, and copied all applications under the "horde"
entry. I did not configured anything yet but horde itself, to be able to
login.

The icons not getting displayed, but existing in the file system, are almost
any graphics as I can see know opening up all menus on the left side...

I've checked my Apache logs instantly now, and for every missing graphic I
got an status code 206 (partial content). Whatever Apache tries to tell me
with that... I think this is the cause of my missing icons. But I dont have
any clues how to solve this...

> They arn't of applications taht you don't have installed are they?  If so,
> simply edit horde/config/registry.php and set them to 'inactive'

Unfortunately, all icons missing do exist in the file system structure. for
some "heading" entries, the icons are missing too.

Happy Easter too,
Eduard

"Ian P. Christian" <pookey at pookey.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:1050844204.390d85dc079d4 at my.pengus.net...