Fwd: Re: [horde] [newbie] Signup problem again

Ian P. Christian pookey at pookey.co.uk
Mon Apr 21 14:31:03 PDT 2003

Forwarded...

----- Forwarded message from dda at ic.ru -----
    Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 23:41:29 +0400
    From: Dmitry Diskin <dda at ic.ru>
 Subject: Re: [horde] [newbie] Signup problem again
      To: "Ian P. Christian" <pookey at pookey.co.uk>

Hi!

Thanks for your prompt response. I was thinking about Turba - yes, it is
installed, and I can go to Personal Information -> Address book and
create an entry with sme fields filled.

I forgot to say (sorry) that after that fatal error message account *is*
created, and I can log in. Moreover, if I go to Administration -> Users
and try to edit user information (add full name), I get the following:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setpref() in
/home/dda/horde/lib/Identity.php on line 106

This is a fresh Horde installation, and it is 'experimental', so I
probably missed something important.

Best regards,
Dmitry.