[horde] Re: [newbie] Signup problem again

Dmitry Diskin dda at ic.ru
Wed Apr 23 08:17:13 PDT 2003

Hi Marko,

I'm still unable to fix it. Turba is installed with SQL backend, and I
can add entries to the address book.

Is it possible that a wrong PEAR version causes this error message? I'm
getting "Recent PEAR: No" in test.php output. And in line 96 of
Signup.php there is a following construction:

             if (!$addextra || is_a($addextra, 'PEAR_Error')) {
                 Horde::fatal(new PEAR_Error(_("Unable to add extra user
information when signing up.")), __FILE__, __LINE__);
             }

Thanks for your help.
Dmitry.