[horde] Problem logging in to horde

Ali Naddaf ali at naddaf.net
Sun May 4 15:55:42 PDT 2003

Hello everyone.

I just installed the latest stable version of horde with imp and turba. I
followed the steps and the test page doesn't give me any error. However, I
have a problem logging into the system. I am using mysql database and the
horde-user table is empty upong installation. I couldn't find ny reference in
the docs to where or how I can login as "admin" to add users, etc. I searched
the archive for this list and it seems to me that the latest development code
base uses "config.php" in horde/config/ directory. That file is missing in
the stable release but I noticed that "horde.php" is among my files ion
/config/  and seems to have, more or less, the same content as the conf.php
which I later grabbed from CVS to compare.

Following the suggestions which were made on the list for conf.php, I added
the following line to my horde.php:
$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('admin', 'john');
but still I cannot login. Would someone please tell me if I am missing
something? Is config.php a new file which is in dev branch and not in the
latest stable release?

Many thanks,
Ali.