[horde] turba ldap connection not working

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Sun May 4 09:50:05 PDT 2003

Quoting eculp at encontacto.net:

> What does a commandline

> # ldapsearch -x -D 'cn=Manager,ou=users,dc=tarcanfel,dc=net' -w secret

> give you?

"Invalid credentials".  Thinking about it, I know "Manager" is not a member of
"users", so I dropped that segment and got a meaningful result.  Changed the
line in sources.php and bang!  Instant listing!

Thanks, sometimes it just takes stepping away from it for a bit and getting a
fresh look from someone else's perspective.