[horde] Horde and IMP running

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Mon May 5 21:10:11 PDT 2003

På må , 05/05/2003 klokka 13:35, skreiv Navin Mahadkar:

> I am new to this stuff and been reading up on it.  I have IMAP2002c1
> running.  I need to get webmail installed and running cause it's making
> life real hard for me.
>
> >From what I have read I need to have a working copy of Horde and IMP
> running for webmail.  Can someone point me out to a good tutorial on all
> the setups required to setup IMP with horde and connect all my users to
> use horde.
> I have looked everywhere for this info without any luck.

There are mostly adequate docs with each Horde package, in the docs
directory (INSTALL is very good :). If you're an inquisitive Unix minded
person, you shouldn't have much difficulty. If and when you do, there's
this list and sometimes IRC to help you out. You just have to make the
decision to download and go ahead.

Best,

Tony

--
Tony Earnshaw

Do not come to visit me with both arms the same length.

e-post:		tonni at billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl

Tony Earnshaw