[horde] message "Warning: Undefined index: status in /var/..../horde/menu .php"

Scott Henderson at Bunzl Phoenix Scott.Henderson at bunzlusa.com
Thu May 8 09:17:30 PDT 2003

Just installed and configured Horde on Red Hat Enterprise ES, following
-somewhat- the page at geocities.com/oliversl/.  On the local box, I point
Mozilla at localhost/horde and I get the login page, but a message near the
bottom reads :

Warning: Undefined index: status in /var/www/html/mail/horde/menu.php on
line 34

If I log in, this message remains at the bottom of the page, and then I see,
near the top of the page:

Warning: Undefined index: status in
/var/www/html/mail/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 156

If I jump to http://localhost/horde/imp, I do see my INBOX and email
seems to work fine.  In fact, if I initially connect to /horde/imp and
login, I don't see the error messages.  (I have tried to configure it for
"single login", that is no login to horde, just through IMP)

RH Enterprise ES 2.1
Horde 2.2.3
IMP 3.2.1
pear-1.0.1
Turba 1.2
MySQL 3.23.56
php-4.1.2-2.1.6
sendmail-8.11.6-9.72.4

Anyone tell me why I'm getting these error messages?  Thanks!