[horde] Installing modules outside of horde path

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed May 7 21:08:06 PDT 2003

Quoting craig at rockies.dyndns.org:

> Can anyone explain to me what is required to install imp, turba, etc.
> outside of the horde framework's path?  Here's an example:

Change the definition of HORDE_BASE in <app>/lib/base.php, and make the
registry.php paths point to the right places.

> $this->applications['imp'] = array(
>     'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../../bar/imp',
> 'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/../bar/imp',

Maybe try making the webroot just '/foo/bar/imp/', instead of tacking the
horde one on.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.