[horde] Disabling warning message

James Van Sickle gothbert at spamcop.net
Thu May 8 20:56:10 PDT 2003

Hey

   I am getting the below warning message when I go the Horde login page on my
FreeBSD server.

Warning: Unknown(): Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect which
existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension does not
consider global variables as a source of data, unless register_globals is
enabled. You can disable this functionality and this warning by setting
session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to off, respectively. in
Unknown on line 0

   I set session.bug_compat_warn=0 in the php.ini file, but this did not cause
the warning to go away.  I also set session.bug_compat_warn=0, but this did not
work either.  How can I get rid of this warning from the login screen?

-James