[horde] Re: Re: permissions ?

s.burfin at wanadoo.fr s.burfin at wanadoo.fr
Tue May 13 22:32:02 PDT 2003

I had the problem on 3 platforms (2 in mandrake 8.2, and 1 in 9.2), and the
option iconv has resolv the problem for all of them.
I can't say why this option makes all work.
(I'm in france, maybe there's a link with the font).

Thanks for all help you have done.

1052869813.f41f249e3b464 at jan.dip.ammma.net...