[horde] Premature end of script headers: test.php

Peter Mee pmee at cymhost.co.uk
Thu May 15 07:22:59 PDT 2003

Hi all,

Time to answer my own query...

> I am new to both PHP and Horde.  Having read the FAQ, install instructions
> and trawled through recent news posts, I find myself looking for some help
> in getting the test.php script functioning.

Well, I haven't got as far as the test.php of horde just yet, but I do now
have phpinfo(); working in the following basic script:

<?php
  header("Content-type: text/html");
  phpinfo();
?>

The fix was as follows:

Ditch Apache 2.0.44 & revert to 1.3.27.
Ditch PHP 4.3.1 & revert to 4.2.3.

Hardly what I'd call a solution!  Various combinations of Apache's versions
2.0.44 & 1.3.27 were attempted with PHP versions 4.3.1, 4.3.0 & 4.2.3.  After
wasting 3 days on this I'm ready to re-read the Horde stuff & attempt an
install.

Cheers,

Pete Mee