[horde] SUMMARY: New Horde/IMP Install Errors

Tim Evans tkevans at tkevans.com
Fri May 16 14:39:18 PDT 2003

I wrote:

>Logging in, howerver, generates this:
>
>Notice: Undefined index: session_timeout in /web-docs/horde/lib/Registry.php on
>line 497
>
>Notice: Undefined index: cache_limiter in /web-docs/horde/lib/Registry.php on
>line 499
>
>Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
>started at /web-docs/horde/lib/Registry.php:497) in
>/web-docs/horde/imp/redirect.php on line 103
>
>I found similar questions in the mailing list archive, but no answers
>to them.

I did not get any responses, but have resolved the problem.

Having enabled authentication at the IMP level (per the comments in
horde/config/horde.php), I nevertheless also entered 'imap' in the following
line in horde.php:

$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'imap';

Removing 'imap' (i.e., setting this to null) cleared up the problem.
--
Tim Evans		|    5 Chestnut Court
tkevans at tkevans.com	|    Owings Mills, MD 21117