[horde] Attachments (i.e. wvHtml)

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Fri May 16 17:34:19 PDT 2003

Quoting Dave Breiland <superdave at dynamicis.com>:

| Check my version against what you're running.  I don't find that line
| anywhere
| in the config files?
Dave,

Hmmmm... I'm running head but that has been in head since last year
and I don't have a release version.  I can't take this any further without
installing the same version as you have :-(  Hopefully someone who is
using IMP 3.2.1 can help us out here.

Sorry that I can't be more help,

ed

| Thanks,
| Dave
| Quoting "" <eculp at encontacto.net>:
|
| > Quoting Dave Breiland <superdave at dynamicis.com>:
| >
| > | Running:
| > | FreeBSD 4.7
| > | Horde: 2.2.3
| > | IMP: 3.2.1
| > | Turba: 1.1
| > | Kronolith: 1.1
| > | Mnemo: 1.1
| > |
| > | I used to have the attachment viewers working in older versions of IMP,
| > but
| > | can't seem to get it running again.
| > |
| > | I have configured /horde/imp/config/mime_drivers.php with:
| > | $mime_drivers_map['imp']['registered'] = array
| > | ('text', 'html', 'enriched', 'doc');
| > |
| > | Configured /horde/config/mime_drivers.php with:
| > |
| > | /* Location of the wvHtml binary. */
| > | $mime_drivers['horde']['msword']['location'] = '/usr/local/bin/wvHtml';
| > | $mime_drivers['horde']['msword']['inline'] = true;
| > | $mime_drivers['horde']['msword']['handles'] = array(
| > |     'application/msword',
| > |     'text/rtf',
| > |     'x-extension/doc',
| > |     'x-extension/rtf');
| > | $mime_drivers['horde']['msword']['icons'] = array(
| > |     'default' => 'msword.gif');
| > |

| > It looks just like mine.  I haven't changed it in a long time and it works.
| > I'll just throw out a couple of things that you might confirm:
| >
| >   o- Is wvHtml really in /usr/local/bin and executable.  Have you tried
| >      # /usr/local/bin/wvHtml sample.doc
| >
| >   o- What do you have in horde/imp/prefs.php for
| >      $_prefs['attachment_display']
| >      You either need to set it or have each user set it in imp/options.
| >
| > If one of those doesn't work, I think it is very strange.
| >
| > Good luck,
| >
| > ed

| > |
| > | Configured /horde/config/mime_mapping.php with:
| > | 'doc'    => 'application/msword',
| > |
| > | I've done similar for the xlhtml.  What piece am I missing to get these
| > | running?  I looked at:
| http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/prereq/index.php#p16
| > | but
| > | did not find it helpful.