[horde] Blank pages & strange goings on

pmee at cymhost.co.uk pmee at cymhost.co.uk
Fri May 23 03:21:13 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I am using horde 2.2.1 with imp 3.2.1, kronolith 1.0, mnemo 1.1, nag 1.1 &
turba 1.2.  I had a successful set up prior to making a change to Apache.  I
added SSL (because I'd stupidly forgot to in the first place) and am now
experiencing some odd issues with Horde/IMP.

Using the test page, everything seems fine (I have no MCAL support, but that's
fine by me).  I can successfully log into the IMAP server I am using via IMP's
test page and sessions are created & deleted.

When bringing up the index.php of /horde, I find that the main frame is blank,
but the toolbar is available.  I click on the Mail option and get the login
request.  I log in successfully (as seen through the logs & later confirmed...
read on) but receive another blank main frame.

I click on the Horde option and I see the summary of the various aspects of the
Horde components - including new mail sitting in my INBOX.  If I select the
Mail option from this frame, I am presented with another blank window.
However, if I select the INBOX I am presented with the message window & the
Mail toolbar at the top.  From here I can access all aspects of the Mail
functions.

I can also access the Task lists, but none of the other components are
functioning - all present a simple blank window.  I have not yet found any
other 'backdoors' into these components.

I am particularly perplexed by this 'half' functioning installation and would
be grateful for any shed of light on the matter.

Best regards,

Peter Mee