[horde] Blank pages & strange goings on

Peter Mee pmee at cymhost.co.uk
Fri May 23 05:03:51 PDT 2003

Quoting pmee at cymhost.co.uk:

> Hi all,
>
> I am using horde 2.2.1 with imp 3.2.1, kronolith 1.0, mnemo 1.1, nag 1.1 &
> turba 1.2.
[SNIP]
> I can also access the Task lists, but none of the other components are
> functioning - all present a simple blank window.  I have not yet found any
> other 'backdoors' into these components.

I have now found alternative ways into the other components - all from the
Horde page.  For kronolith, clicking on an existing event will get me into the
Calendering section.  For both mnemo and nag - clicking the New Memo / New Task
will get me into these sections respectively.

Once I am into a particular section, I can perform all possible tasks.  To give
an example, I am using Horde to write this e-mail - the spelling checker
suggests monolith instead of kronolith, memo instead od mnemo and tuba instead
of turba. ;-)

So, for some reason only the primary pages & for some reason the help options
for everything are not functioning.

Could someone please point me in the direction required to resolve these
matters.

Best regards,

Pete Mee

P.S. I've even set up a signature. ;-)