[horde] Blank pages & strange goings on

Peter Mee pmee at cymhost.co.uk
Fri May 23 08:00:39 PDT 2003

On Friday 23 May 2003 1:03 pm, you wrote:

OK, I've figured it out.  The machine I have been using is on the inside of
the firewall & talks to the hosting server directly.  The internal-based
routing is a little screwy at the moment & it currently does not allow access
to the domain from the inside (the firewall dumps the packets).  Some of the
pages of horde come back with relative links, which have been working fine...
others come back with full URLs & they don't due to the firewall. ;-(

Have a laugh on me. ;-)

Best regards,

Peter Mee

--