[horde] some errors.

Mauro mauro.sanna6 at tin.it
Mon May 26 13:54:54 PDT 2003

Hallo.
I use horde2 with imp3, turba and sork on a linux debian woody system.
When I log in winth horde I receive these error messages:

Notice: Undefined index: status in /usr/share/horde2/lib/Registry.php on line
156

Notice: Undefined index: status in /usr/share/horde2/lib/Registry.php on line
156

Notice: Undefined index: status in /usr/share/horde2/lib/Registry.php on line
156

Line 156 of /usr/share/horde2/lib/Registry.php is:

  foreach ($this->applications as $app => $params) {
            if (in_array($params['status'], $filter)) {
                $apps[] = $app;
            }
        }

So I don't see the links to imp, sork and turba.
How I can resolve?
Thank you

Mauro